6.7.08

About the Girly Tomboy

I have created this blog because I am a Girly Tomboy.  I love getting muddy and beat up on my mountain bike or hiking off the beaten path.  And I also love high heels, dresses, jewelry and makeup.  I also love to read, watch movies, cook, refinish furniture, organize, explore, people watch, make my own jewelry, and talk.  Especially talk.  I talk all the time.

This blog is my way of sharing my experiences with you, as well as what I have learned, where I have been, and what inspired me.  Since I'm a NERD who does excessive research on EVERYTHING, expect some encyclopedia-like posts as well.  So if you're a tomboy and want to know where to start with makeup, or you're a girly girl that needs to buy a pair of bike shoes for spinning class, I'm your gal.

So when you come here, expect randomness - part journal and part reference.  And always fun.

I also love spending time with my pooches, Amelia and Miss Kitty.  They are a big part of my life, and hence have a blog dedicated to them.  So if you want to see what we've been up to, check us out at The Playful Pooch.

So keep in touch, make requests, and give me feedback - through comments, the chatter box, by email: tomboysRgirls2(AT)gmail(DOT)com.  I love hearing from you!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails