11.3.10

I Have to Finish......Before I Try......

Do you sometimes see a review of a product and then are DYING to try it, even if you already have something similar?  Lately I've been trying to be really thoughtful of what I buy when I'm makeup shopping.  I don't want to have stuff sitting around unused.  Here is my list of things I have to use up and things I want to try:

I am currently using Mac Bronzer in Golden.  I like it - it's very sheer and the color very natural on my beige undertoned skin.  But when that's done, I'm getting NARS Laguna Bronzer because I have seen so many rave reviews and I really like the formula of NARS blushes.


I am about 1/2 way through my Too Faced Shadow Insurance.  It works well, but it's starting to separate. When I use it a bit of oily goo comes out before the product.  When it's done, I am buying Urban Decay Primer Potion, which apparently does not grab the shadow and does not separate.

Sadly, I have 1 and 1/2 of MAC's Brow Pencil in Lingering to get through (I got a backup at the CCO).  I like the formula of the pencil, but the color has too much reddish brown in it, so it doesn't blend perfectly with my brows.  It's just an OK color match.  I need something that is a cooler brown, and from what I've seen when I swatched it at my local counter, Shu Uemura's Seal Brown Brow Pencil fits the bill.

I love CoverGirl Lash Blast mascara so much I am currently on my 5th tube.  But for some reason, I can't fully commit.  Next mascara I want to try (due to some positive reviews, of course) is Rimmel's Sexy Curves.

What are you trying to finish before you switch?  What is on your wish list when you do? 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm terrible. I CANNOT wait. And this is why I have too much make-up! I'm impressed that you have so much self-control!

Related Posts with Thumbnails