30.3.10

ME, ME, ME!


My name is Bea, and I got this from Daisy.  This is my first one of these types of 'tags' and I thought it was really cute.

Never in my life have I been: to Hawaii.

The one person who can drive me nuts is: my little sister - but I think that's the 'Little Sister Directive'.

High school: was real, and fun, but not real fun.

When I’m nervous: I get fidgety.

The last song I listened to was: "Let Go" by Frou Frou

If I were to get married right now my best man/maid of honor: my little sister.

My hair is: Long and flat - and in need of a stylist.

When I was 5: My little sister was born.

Last Christmas: Was spent with family.

I should be..: Getting ready for bed.

The happiest recent event was: Enjoying the good weather with a long walk with the dogs.

By this time next year: I hope to be back in California.

There’s this girl I know that: drives trains for a living.

I like you when: You keep an open mind and have a sense of humor.

The world could do without: People who get off on making others miserable.

Most recent thing I’ve bought myself: Viva Glam Cindy lipstick from MAC.

Most recent thing someone else bought me: Passion fruit cleanser from the Body Shop.

The animals I would like to see flying besides birds are: People.

Once, at a bar: I ran into my advisor from school...and he was WASTED!

Last night I was: rewatching Queer as Folk - I love that show!

There’s this guy I know who: loves to gossip more than any girl I know.

Tomorrow I am: going to the movies.

Tonight I am: going to watch some more Queer as Folk, then head to bed at a decent hour.

My birthday is: April 13th

1 comment:

C'est La Vie said...

aw how fun!

i love frou frou

Related Posts with Thumbnails