14.3.10

The Perfect Bedside Table

I really want a 'shabby chic' inspired bedroom.  I like the idea of finding old pieces and refurbishing them.  I love old furniture - it has so much character and presence.  I like to mix pieces from different periods.  I recently purchased a vanity at a garage sale that needs some TLC.  I plan on refinishing it as soon as the weather gets a little nicer.  I will be sure to post some pics of that project.

I was online the other day looking at furniture when I came across this picture.  I absolutely love this night stand. So much, that I would consider paying the big bucks to have a set made.  I think the little knob at the top is a leaf that pulls out for extra space to put something on. 

Do you ever look for decorating inspiration?  What are your most interesting finds?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey I saw your comment on Pinksealight's blog - I'm from the UK and I love Lucky Charms so would also like to do a swap. What would you like to have from the UK in exchange?? email me - address is on my blog with your address - much love, Nataliexx

Related Posts with Thumbnails