28.3.10

Lush Big Shampoo - When My Hair Needs a Little Pep

When I my hair has the 'blahs' several days in a row, and I want to give it a little pep, I turn to Lush's Big Shampoo.  This shampoo looks like a salt scrub and smells like a margarita.  For the longest time, I didn't believe it would EVER lather when I picked some out of the pot.  In my world, salt scrubs don't lather.  But with plenty of water in my hair, Big shampoo gives me BIG lather, and it gives my hair BIG life.

Big shampoo is too harsh for everyday use.  But as a clarifying shampoo, it's a miracle.  I'm sure I've used more than 10 pots of this stuff over the years, and it's the first product that reached HOLY GRAIL status for me.  More on that later.

So here's a margarita toast to a week of good hair days!



Cheers!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails